I host a bunch of public services on a VPS and the Project Segfault pubnix.
But where are the instances!!!????
Click here to reveal the instances
Project Segfault website
...or on the status page.
The VPS is provided by OVHcloud, has 1 CPU and 2GB RAM and is located in Germany. It runs Debian 11 and uses Caddy as its web server (fuck NGINX). All the services (except Caddy, Cockpit and ... Docker) run under Docker for improved security and for my own sanity.
The services that run on the Project Segfault pubnix are hosted on the Soleil Levant server of Project Segfault. You can find more info about those on the Project Segfault website and the Project Segfault wiki.
Why should I use your services?
- Automatic updates - The services are auto-updated every 3 hours, so you get the latest and greatest.
- EU based - The services are hosted in France and Germany, both EU countries, which have strict privacy laws.
- Your data is not being used - I do not sell or do anything with your data (most of the times i dont know who "you" are).
- Probably secure - While I am quite new to this, I make sure to use the most secure tech, including Debian, Caddy and Docker.
- Stock experience - As a fan of stock Android, I believe having a stock and unmodified experience is key to understanding how a service works and looks.
I like your services, how do I donate?
While donations are not required, you can donate to me using Monero (XMR). My address, and QR code are below, but you can also use akisblack.dev in an OpenAlias compatible client!